Postdoctoral fellow in structural biochemistry
The group of Dr. Michael Mareš is looking for a young talented and highly motivated postdoctoral fellow. The research will be focused on cathepsins and other proteolytic enzymes as drug targets in biomedicine and new mechanisms of their regulation. The position is available immediately.
- PhD degree and practical experience in structural biology, protein crystallography, and protein biochemistry.
- Self-motivated person with a strong commitment to basic research
- Competitive salary
- Full time or part-time job
- 5 weeks holiday + 3 sick days
- Health insurance and full benefits package incl. contribution to supplementary pension insurance/life insurance, contribution to sports/culture/leisure time, meals subsidized by the employer, flexible working hours, etc.
- Walking distance from the subway station (tube station) Dejvická
- An international working environment with top of the line equipment
How to apply
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.