Two PhD studentships in organic chemistry
The Jahn group at IOCB Prague offers two PhD studentships starting in Spring 2022.
The projects are aimed at the total synthesis of complex indole alkaloids.
You need to:
- hold an M.Sc. degree in organic chemistry
- have excellent theoretical knowledge in advanced organic chemistry, good practical lab experience, as well as expertise in structure elucidation of organic compounds
- be motivated
- have very good oral and written English communication skills
- Competitive salary
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Health insurance and full benefits package incl. contribution to pension, culture, and sport
- Lunch subsidy
- Other IOCB employee benefits
You will work in an excellent European institute with state-of-the-art facilities in an international group of PhD students and postdocs.
Prague offers a stimulating atmosphere to accomplish your goals and is an excellent place to live.
How to apply
Please send a motivation letter, your CV, graduation certificates, and transcripts of records to Dr. Ullrich Jahn: firstname.lastname@example.org.