Technician in Targeted Research Group "HBV Cure"
Targeted Research Group "HBV Cure" led by Dr. Gabriel Birkuš is focused on the discovery of novel therapies to treat chronic hepatitis B, cancer, and inflammatory disorders.
We are now looking for a technician to join our multidisciplinary team to participate in in vivo experiments, work with tissue cultures, etc.
We offer you the opportunity to master laboratory work in a top international team and participate in the development of compounds for the future treatment of serious diseases.
- Participation in in vivo experiments
- Analysis of immune response
- Immunochemical testing, working with tissue cultures
- Other data processing and analysis utilizing special programs such as FlowJo or GraphPad
- High school education or university degree (bachelor degree) with preference in a field related to immunology, molecular biology, bioanalytics, or pharmacy is of advantage
- Basic knowledge and lab skills
- Previous laboratory experience not required but is a plus
- Independence, accountability, and reliability
- Basic computer skills such as Microsoft Office
- English is an advantage
- Working in a young, promising, and progressive scientific team of medicinal chemists, virologists, immunologists, computational chemists, and biochemists
- Training, with possible opportunities in the form of specialized courses
- Competitive financial remuneration
- 5 weeks of vacation + 3 sick days
- Health insurance and full benefits package incl. contribution to supplementary pension insurance, contribution to sports/culture/leisure time, meals subsidized by the employer, etc.
Possible immediately or by agreement
For more information contact and your application with a structured CV and a short cover letter send to Dr. Andrea Brazdova at email@example.com.