CD Spectropolarimeter Jasco J-1500
The Jasco J-1500 circular dichroism spectrometer allows studying absorption spectra and circular and linear dichroism spectra in the UV-vis spectral region (185 – 800 nm). The spectrometer is equipped with an attachment for temperature measurement in the range of 5 – 95 °C (Peltier type temperature control system PTC-517). The spectrometer makes it possible to study fluorescence spectra using a fluorescence emission monochromator (FMO-522) and a photomultiplier FDT-538. The Jasco stopped flow system with two pumps makes it possible to study reaction kinetics both through absorption, CD, LD and eventually fluorescence.
Other instruments in this category
Circular dichroism (CD) spectroscopy measures differences in the absorption of left-handed polarized light versus right-handed polarized light that arise due to structural asymmetry. The absence of regular structure results in zero CD intensity, while an ordered structure results in a spectrum which can contain both positive and negative signals.
- Peltier element allowing temperature dependent measurements (5-95 °C)
- stopped flow attachment (Biologic) for kinetics measurement
- permanent magnet (1 T) allowing to measure magnetic circular dichroism
ChiralIR-2X™ VCD spectrometer (BioTools) is the first commercial instrument for the measurement of Vibrational Circular Dichroism (VCD)
- all digital processing and DualSource resulting in unparalleled signal to noise
- easy DualPEM integration for improved stability and suppression of artifacts
- simultaneous monitoring of IR and VCD signal
- large detector dewar for 36-48 hour continuous measurements