8th Prague-Weizmann Summer School on Advances in Drug Discovery
Drug discovery and development from basic research to clinical trials
The 8th Prague-Weizmann Summer School on Advances in Drug Discovery gives a broad overview of the advances in the drug discovery process, from basic science to the production process development. As in previous years, the attendants are welcome to present their research in the form of poster presentations.
The Summer School is intended mainly for PhD students and postdocs. Expert speakers from major international pharma and biotech companies as well as academia will cover, among others, these areas:
- Target discovery
- Structure and in silico based drug design
- Medicinal chemistry – general chemical approaches
- Lead structure characterization
- Preclinical and clinical development
- Principles and examples of commercial drug development cycle
- Early bird registration by 30 June 2022
A scholarship will be granted to 15 participants in the form of free registration. Find more information about applications and deadlines here.