PhD projects at IOCB Prague – Call for Applications 2020
IOCB Prague is looking for talented, independent, and highly motivated PhD students with an MSc. degree or equivalent in life sciences or related fields.
- Online registration deadline: Sunday, 23 February 2020
- PhD interview day: Thursday, 19 March 2020
How does the PhD at IOCB work?
- CHEM – organic and medicinal chemistry
- BIO – biochemistry, bioinformatics, molecular biology
- PHYS – analytical, physical, and computational chemistry
You can select up to 3 projects. You can cross the clusters but it is not recomended – the clusters should help you to find faster your discipline of PhD study.
- Cover letter
- BSc. and MSc. transcripts
Deadlines and dates for IOCB Call for Applications 2020
- Application submission: February 23
- Shortlisting/sending invitations to selected candidates: March 6
- Interview day: March 19
- Final decisions: April 3
Deadlines for PhD applications to universities
- UCT Prague: April 15
- Charles University (Prague): April 30
- Masaryk University (Brno): April 30